Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ways in which Relationships is positive and Maintaining them..

Just like respecting our supervisors or the parent who we come in contact with daily, we must have the same amount of respect or more for our love one's as well. I once read that we often hurt the people who are most closet to us when we are dealing with life issues. I once was very much quilty of this. Before I went through counseling some years ago; I didn't know how to deal with situations and circumstances that came about in my life. Once I learned how to manage my emotions, than everything else fell into place. Understanding the stress from a bad day at work is to never come home with me and me never to take my home life to work, this has helped me in building better and stronger relationships with people in my life, and on my job

No comments:

Post a Comment