Saturday, March 2, 2013


Week 8 Blog: Time Well Spent

 

 

Carrie Bell

Email address: 30004@live.com

 

1. One of the most important things that have learned from this course is dedication and hard work will and can pay off. I will apply this lesson to my everyday life when working with children and families. Always give children and families one hundred percent of me as an early educator; for they will reap the benefits in their future. When parents know that you hold their child’s best interest to heart than you are opening up a door for productive parent and teacher relationships to be build. Walden University has given me the tools to be that great educator for children and families.

 

2. Another deeply felt learning that I will take with me from this program is to build a CoP to better the lives of children and families. With all the information that I have learned from this course about creating a CoP that will serve children and families in my community; I understand the importance of creating and building a CoP with the help of others who have the same passion as me. When educators offer children and families a CoP that they will benefit from, only gives them hope for a better tomorrow.

 

3. My last deeply felt learning would be the overall perception of the program. I have had great instructors and colleagues throughout my journey at Walden, who I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to learn and grow from. I believe that you are never too old to learn from others, and I will take this on with me throughout my career. I’m the first generation out of my family to go to college and obtain a degree, and I’m also the only child out of my siblings to receive a Master’s. This is a great accomplishment for me and a true example to others. If you believe than you can truly achieve. Walden inspired me to set goals for myself and work hard to achieve those goals and I’m forever grateful to Walden University for that.          

  

 

My long-term goal is to continue to be the best educator that I can possibly be to children and families. I want to leave a legacy behind that I was an educator that went over and beyond to help change the lives of children and families from all walks of life. 

 


Farewell to Dr. Davis for you have inspired, encouraged and motivated me to be a productive writer and student. You also help me to think outside the box as an educator who’s building a productive CoP, and I thank you so very much for that. Your compassion as an Instructor has been very rewarding to me as an educator who’s striving to be a great teacher, and remodel to children. I will never forget you Dr. Teri Davis; for you have help me to understand that anything worth having is worth working hard for. I wish you and your family nothing but peace, love and happiness that life has to offer. It is Instructor’s as yourself that make the courses worthwhile.

 

Farewell my fellow Colleagues; for I know that you all we do well in your careers and with building your CoP. Anyone who has a deep compassion for children and families says a lot about one’s character. I wish everyone the best in their future journey and remember to keep up the good work; for we still have much work to do.

      

 

Quotes

 

God Bless our Teachers; for they take a hand, open a mind, and touch a heart

-Unknown Author


 


 


 

 

 


References

 



 
 

http://www.curiositiesbydickens.com/wp-content/uploads/every-child.jpg

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment