Thursday, June 21, 2012


Professional Hopes and Dreams









One hope that I have when I think about working with diverse children and families is forever be compassionate to their needs. Always making sure I represent a diverse classroom at all times; so that children’s cultural are welcomed and embraced.



One goal that I would like to set for the early childhood field related to issues of diversity, equity, and social justice is doing my part to introduce children to a nonbiased classroom and teach them the importance of love, respect, kindness and empathy for others.   




To all my fellow colleagues, it has really been a pleasure reading your blogs and corresponding to one another discussion questions. I have learned from you and most of you all have inspired me during this course. It’s even clearer to me as to why my passion is so eager to grow during this educational journey. It is colleagues like you that challenge and encourage me to pursue my career in early childhood education. I wish each one of you nothing but the best during your journey at Walden and in your career.





                       
Best Regards
Carrie Bell

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie...fortunately we have the advantage of reaching young children before a lot of inaccurate information is taught. Of course there will be much that we cannot control but in general I still have high hopes that we can change that. : )

    ReplyDelete