Saturday, November 5, 2011

Part 2, Expanding Resources

 I'm still awaiting to hear from my contacts.

Would like to share some resources that I thought would be an intrest to you.

Resources:

Under Global Alliance, there is an application form that you can fill out to recieve information on up coming conferences thats affiliated with NAECY: Promoting excellence in early childhood education.

Electronically submitte to Matt Seiler Seiler@naeyc.org

or mail to Attention Matt Seiler Coordination Affiliate Relations
                                       1313 L. Street NW suite 500
                                        Washington, DC 20005
                                         United States of America


 
Subscribed to www.Naccrra.org

I signed up for the newsletter: Little Kids, Big Questions: http://www.zerotothree.org/about-us/  

Looking forward to learning new information and reading your blogs. Wishing each and every one of my colleagues nothing but the best in your Educational Journey in Child Development @Walden.


2 comments:

  1. Carrie, I enjoyed reading your input about your resources. I am looking forward in developing a detailed resource library. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the Zero To Three newsletter as well. I look forward to reading your blog.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete