Saturday, August 20, 2011

When I think about Child Development......

When I think of the developmental stages in children; I Think of Love, Compassion
and Hope. Children are the one's who allow me to be the person that I'm today. And thats a Mother, Caregiver, Teacher/Educator. Understanding and experiencing the growth of children is priceless. Just knowing that I'm allowing children to grow and develope into healthy individuals, is what I plan to take with me throughtout my educational journey at Walden. I do believe that you must first have passion for children before entering into the Child Development Field. It is not something that one just does. The love for children is essential. And it is imperative to know that children lives are trusted upon me. Their future are in my hands "per say"; therefore I'm committed to making them a promise to be the best caregiver that I can possibly be. Children developmental growth highly depends upon me. They are in my care from seven to eight hours a day. Children not only becomes attach to their caregivers, but care givers gain a bond as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment