Saturday, June 16, 2012


Welcoming Families From Around the World


The name of “your” family’s country of origin

The name of my family country origin would be "Mexico"


At least five ways in which you will prepare yourself to be culturally responsive towards this family

1. I would first make sure I learn as much as I can about their cultural.

2. Understanding the cultural values of this country, so that I would be prepared and equipped to help met the needs of the families I come in contact with.

3.  It would be imperative to making sure I’m bias free towards anything that may not be the norm for me.

4.  Demonstrate to children and their families that I’m willing to do whatever it takes to implement fairness and equality.

5. Just making sure, that I make myself available to the families at all times.

  
A brief statement describing in what ways you hope that these preparations will benefit both you and the family


These preparations will benefit my career as early childhood educator in learning how to work with children of Hispanic cultural backgrounds. And hopefully the cultural group that I come in contact with will learn from me; the benefits of being equal and presenting justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment