Friday, August 17, 2012




 Week 8 Blog


Good-byes are always a hard thing to say, especially when you have collaborated with such a great group of colleagues as yourself. Communication is one of the most essential parts of life and having productive communication skills is imperative. And I must say that I have inquired these skills from you (my colleagues) through reading your blogs, discussions question responses and feedback. Collaboration occurs anytime people work together to achieve a goal (Winer, M., & Ray, K. (1994). We all have worked together to support, encouraged and motivate each other to become more productive human-beings in the way we communicate with others.

I wish nothing but the best for each and every last one of you, as we continue through our educational journey. Beginning our specialization courses is better sweet, because most of us are specializing in different areas; whereas we may not collaborate again. And yet we are no longer continuing our educational journey together, we are so close to receiving our ‘common goal’ which is obtaining our Master’s in Early Childhood Education Studies. If there is ever a time that you need an encouraging word or an ear to listen, please feel free to contact me. My daughter says that I now listen more and talk less, and this skill is all because of the information I have learned while taking this course. 
  
There is really no one or two particular people I want to thank; for all of you have made a difference in my educational journey with Walden. Each person brought their own unique ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and opinions to the course and I thank each one of you for that. God Bless and Good Luck.

Carrie Bell
Email address is carrie.bell@waldenu.edu
Personal email adress is 30004@live.com


Reference

Winer, M., & Ray, K. (1994). Collaboration handbook: Creating, sustaining, and enjoying the journey. St. Paul, MN: Fieldstone Alliance. "How Do We Set Forth?" (pp. 21-41)



1 comment:

  1. Carrie,

    Thank you too for all your contributions on our discussion board and blogs. You have shown your commitment to this course and you have inspired me to do well in this course.
    You have been very consistent in posting our discussion assignments early on time and has been very active on our discussion board and for this reason that I have pushed myself harder to follow your examples.
    Again, thank you very much and hope to see you again on our next course. Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete